Certification as an anti-violence and competence trainer (AKT® Trainer) qualifies trainers to deal with ideologised violent offenders in juvenile prisons as well as in disengagement assistance. Based on a humiliation-free philosophy which is oriented towards understanding, education and resources, the certification combines accepting and questioning elements in a non-confrontational approach. The curricula include the provision of methodological skills, the professional knowledge (ideological symbol worlds, religious extremism, argumentation templates, etc.) as well as the functioning of the juvenile law enforcement system. The training includes 12 training modules with a total of 24 training days, 24 hours of intervision or supervision and 8 days practice days with professional coaching. The training is conducted by qualified coaches who document and continually evaluate the results. The training is possible in Germany as well as in other European countries.
- qualification to perform anti-violence and competence trainings in juvenile prisons
- the ability to confront individuals with inhuman ideologies and anti-democratic forms of argumentation
- the ability to perform work and communication exercises with difficult clientele and to implement non-violent conflict resolution strategies
- the knowledge of the symptoms of situational violence processes and the conditions that lead to violent careers
- imparting methods for the reappraisal of violent acts as well as for education
- activation of resources and strengthening social skills to develop a non-violent personal future.